This shaving brush has been constructed with high-quality, pure-badger bristles and a handle crafted of beautiful purpleheart wood with malachite inlay. Brush bristles are made of 100% pure badger hair, the ideal material to provide you with an amazing lather and properly prepare your whiskers for an incredibly easy and comfortable shave. Brush's handle has been treated with a water-resistant high-build friction polish and micro-crystalline wax finish.
Handle Width (max) - 1 7/16"
Handle Width (min) - 7/8"
Handle Height - 2 1/16"
Brush Length - 2 3/16"
Brush Material - Pure Badger Bristles
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
You may return any order within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Must be returned in same condition as shipped.
All of our items come with a 2-year guarantee. Roosevelt Grooming Company stands behind each and every one of our products and will be more than happy to repair or replace any product that disappoints you after the 30-day refund period. Please contact us before you return any product.
Information we Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC is a US-based business and you should expect that your information will be transferred to the United States in order for us to complete the order process.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info[ a t ]RooseveltGroomingCompany.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Roosevelt Grooming Company LLC, 11 Beaver Dam Road, Voorheesville, NY 12186