Our all-natural, handcrafted deodorant spray is formulated for highly effective odor control while including ingredients to soothe, nourish and care for all skin types.
We began with pristine, distilled water into which we blended pure, food-grade potassium alum mineral salts to inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. Next we included 100% organic aloe juice, a nutrient-rich ingredient that acts as a natural moisturizer and is known to soothe skin, prevent inflammation, and help to promote skin regeneration.
We also included pure, alcohol-free, witch hazel extract, which has astringent properties to further enhance odor control while acting as a powerful antioxidant.
As with all of our personal care items, our deodorant spray is available in any of our twelve scents - as well as unscented - and is blended by hand in tiny batches in New York State.
To use, simply shake and apply to your skin. Don't overdo it though - this is concentrated stuff - one or two pumps is usually all you need.
As with anything you put on your skin, discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.
Our Ingredients (and why they’re in there):
Distilled Water - a natural base for all the other active ingredients.
Potassium Alum Crystals - a naturally occurring mineral salt with the chemical formula KAl(SO4)2. It's got many common uses including as an ingredient in styptic pencils, water purification products, baking soda and pickles. It's a powerful bacterial-growth inhibitor that has been shown to be both safe and effective. It's not an antiperspirant and will not inhibit your body's natural ability to sweat.
Witch Hazel Extract – has astringent properties, helping to shrink your pores. Also acts as a powerful antioxidant while soothing your skin.
Aloe Vera Juice - a nutrient-rich ingredient that acts as a natural moisturizer and is known to soothe skin, prevent inflammation, and help to promote skin regeneration
Vegetable Glycerin - serves as a natural humectant, which helps keep just enough moisture on your skin to keep the deodorant in place and active.
Polysorbate 20 – Allows us to dissolve fragrance and essential oils into our final product.
Fragrance and Natural Essential Oil Blend – used in our scented varieties
Adirondack (Robust Pine Forest) - Pine, Cedarwood, Sage, Rosemary, Patchouli, Lavender
Albany Pine Bush (A Light, Airy & Sweet Desert-Pine Scent) - Cedarwood, Bergamot, Frankincense
Cohoes Falls (A Clean, Herbal, Spring Scent) - Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Rosemary
Helderberg (Refreshing and Sweet with a Hint of Hops) - Citra Hops, Juniper Berry, Oakmoss, Sweet Orange, Frankincense, Amyris, Pimenta Racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), Vetiver
Hudson Valley (Rebellious with Hints of Whisky and Leather) - Musk Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Cedarwood, Pink Peppercorn, Sandalwood, Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Clove Bud, Grapefruit, Bergamot
Jamaica Bay (A Spiced Up Take on a Classic Bay Rum) - Pimenta Racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), Sweet Orange, Clove Bud, Vanilla, Pink Peppercorn, Rum Fragrance Oil, Cassia
Lake Champlain (Cool Aquatic and Powder) - A 100% fragrance oil blend with notes of Cucumber, Ozone, Vetiver, Musk and Ambergris
Marcy Summit (Warm Sandalwood with a Bright Edge) - Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Clove Bud
North Fork Breeze (An Intense Floral Lavender) - French Lavender, English Lavender, Bulgarian Lavender
Sleepy Hollow (Smokey and Sweet Autumn Leaves) - Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Smoke Fragrance Oil, Pine, Grapefruit, Vetiver, Tea Tree, Sweet Orange, Frankincense, Lemon
Syracuse (A Sunny Citrus Scent featuring Lemongrass and Orange) - Lavender, Clove Bud, Bergamot, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange
Woodstock (Patchouli, Leather and Nag Champa Based, Like a Trip through Time and Space) - Patchouli, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Nag Champa Fragrance Oil
All of our personal care items are vegan and animal friendly.
Our deodorant spray comes in a recyclable, 2 ounce green glass bottle with plastic atomizer cap.
Looking for a razor? We have those:
Hey! We also sell pre-shave oils, shave creams, beard oils and other skin-care products:
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
You may return any order within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Must be returned in same condition as shipped.
All of our items come with a 2-year guarantee. Roosevelt Grooming Company stands behind each and every one of our products and will be more than happy to repair or replace any product that disappoints you after the 30-day refund period. Please contact us before you return any product.
Information we Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC is a US-based business and you should expect that your information will be transferred to the United States in order for us to complete the order process.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info[ a t ]RooseveltGroomingCompany.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Roosevelt Grooming Company LLC, 11 Beaver Dam Road, Voorheesville, NY 12186
Dec 14, 2017
May 17, 2016
I really like the scent and will most likely be trying a different scent when I run out! The only minor issue is that the scent seems to wear off before lunch time each day.