Our exclusive blend is formulated to keep your facial hair, and the skin beneath it, healthy and tame. With all-natural ingredients chosen to keep both your mane and skin in tip-top shape, you'll start looking and smelling amazing immediately. This is one product you'll wonder how you ever did without.
Conditioning your beard keeps it healthy and strong as it grows, and the hydration that our oil gives your skin helps prevent beard flakes and itching. Beard oil helps your beard become easier to tame and groom, and softer and tangle-free in the process...as well as smelling like royalty.
To use, you only need a small drop of beard oil for it to work its magic (about the size of a dime). Just pour a bit in your palm, spread it between your hands and fingers, and massage it into your beard and skin. You can leave it at that or comb it through to disperse if you'd prefer.
As with anything you put on your skin, discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.
Our Ingredients (and why they’re in there):
Sweet Almond Oil - Sweet almond oil contains vitamin E, vitamin A, monounsaturated fatty acids, protein, potassium, and zinc - the vitamin E is an antioxidant and helps keep your skin healthy and the fatty acids are very effective at helping your skin retain moisture. As an oil that doesn't clog pores, it makes up a large portion of our beard oil, making our unique blend appropriate for all skin types.
Olive Oil - with naturally-occurring Vitamin E, serves as an antioxidant and excellent moisturizer that helps reduce the flaking caused by beardruff.
Argan Oil – produced from the argan tree native to Morocco. It’s full of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants, and has the ability to contribute to softer and more manageable whiskers. Also, because or argan oil’s high levels of antioxidants, it can reduce the inflammation that leads to beardruff and itchiness.
Jojoba Oil - from the simmondsia chinensis plant, native to the western United States. It's a great moisturizer and is chemically similar to the natural oils in your skin allowing it to absorb quickly.
Avocado Oil – is high in monounsaturated fats and vitamin E. It also enhances the absorption of other nutrients. It has a high skin penetration rate and is rapidly absorbed, which helps it quickly heal and hydrate your skin.
Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol) - an antioxidant that nourishes skin and hair. Also helps keep the other ingredients in the balm from oxidizing.
Fragrance and Natural Essential Oil Blend – used in our scented varieties
Adirondack (Robust Pine Forest) - Pine, Cedarwood, Sage, Rosemary, Patchouli, Lavender
Albany Pine Bush (A Light, Airy & Sweet Desert-Pine Scent) - Cedarwood, Bergamot, Frankincense
Cohoes Falls (A Clean, Herbal, Spring Scent) - Cedarwood, Chamomile, Clary Sage, Geranium, Lavender, Marjoram, Rosemary
Helderberg (Refreshing and Sweet with a Hint of Hops) - Citra Hops, Juniper Berry, Oakmoss, Sweet Orange, Frankincense, Amyris, Pimenta Racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), Vetiver
Hudson Valley (Rebellious with Hints of Whisky and Leather) - Musk Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Cedarwood, Pink Peppercorn, Sandalwood, Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Clove Bud, Grapefruit, Bergamot
Jamaica Bay (A Spiced Up Take on a Classic Bay Rum) - Pimenta Racemosa (West Indian Bay Tree), Sweet Orange, Clove Bud, Vanilla, Pink Peppercorn, Rum Fragrance Oil, Cassia
Lake Champlain (Cool Aquatic and Powder) - A 100% fragrance oil blend with notes of Cucumber, Ozone, Vetiver, Musk and Ambergris
Marcy Summit (Warm Sandalwood with a Bright Edge) - Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Clove Bud
North Fork Breeze (An Intense Floral Lavender) - French Lavender, English Lavender, Bulgarian Lavender
Sleepy Hollow (Smokey and Sweet Autumn Leaves) - Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Smoke Fragrance Oil, Pine, Grapefruit, Vetiver, Tea Tree, Sweet Orange, Frankincense, Lemon
Syracuse (A Sunny Citrus Scent featuring Lemongrass and Orange) - Lavender, Clove Bud, Bergamot, Lemongrass, Sweet Orange
Woodstock (Patchouli, Leather and Nag Champa Based, Like a Trip through Time and Space) - Patchouli, Frankincense, Clary Sage, Bergamot, Eucalyptus, Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Nag Champa Fragrance Oil
All of our personal care items are vegan and animal friendly.
Our beard oil comes in 1, 2 or 4 fluid ounce amber glass pump or dropper bottles as shown. Refills - without droppers or pumps - are also available.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
You may return any order within 30 days of receipt for a full refund. Must be returned in same condition as shipped.
All of our items come with a 2-year guarantee. Roosevelt Grooming Company stands behind each and every one of our products and will be more than happy to repair or replace any product that disappoints you after the 30-day refund period. Please contact us before you return any product.
Information we Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC is a US-based business and you should expect that your information will be transferred to the United States in order for us to complete the order process.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info[ a t ]RooseveltGroomingCompany.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Roosevelt Grooming Company LLC, 11 Beaver Dam Road, Voorheesville, NY 12186
Feb 13, 2021
I got this beard oil for my husband. It makes his facial hair softer and helps his skin stay nice and moisturized. He said it absorbs very quickly, too! He pairs this with their facial lotion after trimming up. We are very happy with Roosevelt Grooming Co and will continue to purchase and recommend their products to friends! Keep up the good work!
Jan 5, 2021
Perfect! Husband loves it, great product! Quick shipping and great customer service!
Dec 26, 2020
Bought beard oil for my boyfriend. The scent is cohoe falls and it smells wonderful (a bit strong, but he hasn't figured out the number of drops he needs). The only problem was that the oil arrived after Christmas, but I blame that on the surplus of packages being sent in 2020 around Christmas. So, a bit of experimenting is needed to find out how many drops are needed so the scent isn't overwhelming. No trouble with the seller, great product overall.
Dec 2, 2020
My boyfriend found this beard oil at a small shop in the Adirondacks and was so sad when we moved and he ran out! I’m so excited to give him a big bottle of it to last until next Christmas (and beard balm to go with it!) He will love them so much! Thank you!
Mar 19, 2019