Our beard and face wash is designed to get those whiskers clean without stripping away your natural oils. Use our beard and face wash, and end up with a clean, healthy-looking beard (and face) that feels great!
To use, put a dime-sized amount in your hands. Lather it up. Rub it into your beard and onto your face. Rinse it off. Be a handsome beast
As with anything you put on your skin, discontinue use if rash or irritation develops.
Our Ingredients (and why they’re in there):
Water - a natural base for all the other active ingredients.
Decyl Glucoside - this is a mild surfactant used to help you build up a really good lather. It's especially good for those with sensitive skin and is so mild you'll find it in baby shampoo. We chose this particular surfactant because it is plant-derived (from corn and coconut), biodegradable and especially gentle.
Lauryl Betaine - another mild, plant-derived surfactant that also acts as a hair and skin conditioner. It was originally extracted from sugar beets but now comes from coconut oil.
Jojoba Oil - from the simmondsia chinensis plant, native to the western United States. It's a great hair moisturizer and is chemically similar to the natural oils in your skin.
Vegetable Glycerin - serves as a natural humectant, which helps dry or damaged hair replenish moisture.
Sodium Chloride - also known as table salt. This ingredient is used to help clean your hair. It also conditions and repairs damaged strands.
Xanthan Gum - a natural thickener made by fermenting sugar.
Phenoxyethanol - found naturally in green tea (but most is now synthetically produced). Used here as a preservative.
Vitamin E Oil (Tocopherol)- an antioxidant that nourishes skin and hair. Also helps keep the other ingredients from oxidizing.
Aloe Vera Juice Powder - a concentrate from the aloe plant. Used in our wash to help with detangling, moisturization, reducing beardruff and decreasing frizz.
Fragrance and Natural Essential Oil Blend – used in our scented varieties.
Citric Acid - occurs naturally in citrus fruits. Used to balance the PH of the final product.
Benzoic Acid - Benzoic acid occurs naturally in plants and is used as a preservative (specifically an antifungal).
Dehydroacetic Acid - a very small amount is used to prevent fungus and bacterial growth.
Adirondack (Robust Pine Forest) - Pine, Cedarwood, Sage, Rosemary, Patchouli, Lavender
Albany Pine Bush (A Light, Airy & Sweet Desert-Pine Scent) - Cedarwood, Bergamot, Frankincense
Hudson Valley (Rebellious with Hints of Whisky and Leather) - Musk Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Cedarwood, Pink Peppercorn, Sandalwood, Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Clove Bud, Grapefruit, Bergamot
Marcy Summit (Warm Sandalwood with a Bright Edge) - Sandalwood, Cedarwood, Bergamot, Clary Sage, Eucalyptus, Clove Bud
Sleepy Hollow (Smokey and Sweet Autumn Leaves) - Leather Fragrance Oil (Non-Animal Origin), Smoke Fragrance Oil, Pine, Grapefruit, Vetiver, Tea Tree, Sweet Orange, Frankincense, Lemon
All of our personal care items are vegan and animal friendly.
Our beard & face wash comes in a 4 or 8 ounce mahogany glass pump - or capped - bottle as shown.
Just contact me within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back to me within: 30 days of delivery
But please contact me if you have any problems with your order.
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Information we Collect
To fulfill your order, you must provide us with certain information (which you authorized Etsy to provide to us), such as your name, email address, mailing address, payment information and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide us with additional personal information if you contact us directly.
Why we Need Your Information and How we Use It
We rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use and share your information, including:
- as needed to provide our services, such as when we use your information to fulfill your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support;
- when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for our mailing list;
- if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about our customers is important to our business. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC shares your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
- Service providers. We engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to our shop, such as delivery companies. We will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
- Business transfers. If we sell or merge our business, we may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
- Compliance with laws. We may collect, use, retain, and share your information if we have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to: (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce our agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of our customers or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, we may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC is a US-based business and you should expect that your information will be transferred to the United States in order for us to complete the order process.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. We describe these rights below:
- Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information we hold about you by contacting us using the contact information below.
- Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict the use of or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where we are required to store data for legal reasons) Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC will generally delete your personal information upon request.
- Object. You can object to (i) our processing of some of your information based on our legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from us after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, we will delete your personal information unless we have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
- Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about our use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Us
For purposes of EU data protection law, Roosevelt Grooming Company, LLC, is the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact us at info[ a t ]RooseveltGroomingCompany.com. Alternately, you may mail us at:
Roosevelt Grooming Company LLC, 11 Beaver Dam Road, Voorheesville, NY 12186